Eye-Opening TruthsFollow the series of expeditions Greg Grainger goes through in the Arctic to see the truth of the polar bear’s plight. In this documentary you will witness heartbreaking footage like these:
• An infant polar bear crying for help when its mother is tranquilized by researcher Nick Lunn, for the sake of saving the species.
• Due to the lack of food sources, it is presumed that the remains of a bear found died from starvation.
• Close encounters with starving polar bears that break into a building in the search for food.
• Observe how bears feed in their natural habitat by hunting seals and devouring whale carcasses.
• Hungry bears and huskies fight over food as they struggle to survive.